Parent Portal – Polk County Public Schools
The Parent Portal is a service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records. The service allows parents and guardians to access information about ALL of their students through one convenient website. This eliminates the need to visit several different websites, make telephone calls or visit the school to access records and information.
Important: On August 9, 2018, Polk County Public Schools upgraded its Parent Portal system. If you missed the opportunity to migrate your existing parent portal account prior to July 27, please refer to the “How do I create my Parent Portal account and attach my students?” section below.
How do I access Parent Portal?
If you have a registered Parent Portal account, visit https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/ and enter your username and password. Your username is the personal email address that you used when you registered your account.
How do I create my Parent Portal account?
- Obtain a P.I.N. number for each of your students by visiting his or her school. This P.I.N. is unique to your student and only your student. Parents/guardians must show proof at the school in order to receive this unique P.I.N. number DO NOT share this P.I.N. number with others.
- Create a Parent Portal account, if you don’t already have one, by visiting https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and clicking “I DO NOT have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but my child is Actively Enrolled.”
The form below will appear. Complete the form and click the “Submit” button to register your Parent Portal account.
Important Note: Your personal email address provided at the time of registration will become your Parent Portal username. PCPS employees must use a personal email address. Do not register your account with your @polk-fl.net email address.
- Proceed to the next section to attach your student(s) to your Parent Portal account.
How do I attach my student(s) to my Parent Portal Account?
- Visit https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and click the “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD” link as seen below.
- Login into your Parent Portal account. Next, select “I would like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD.”
- Complete the form by entering the Student ID including the “5300,” the student’s date of birth, and the corresponding P.I.N. number that you obtained from your child’s school. When finished, click the box next to “I’m not a robot” and then click “Add Student.”
After clicking “Add Student,” the screen will reload and information for that student will appear.
- Repeat these steps to attach additional students to your Parent Portal account.
I’ve registered, now what?
Welcome to the Parent Portal. After attaching all of your students, you will arrive at the Parent Portal homepage. To view details in a particular category click on one of your students then select the category you wish to view.
I have forgotten my Parent Portal password. How can I reset it?
Visit https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and click “I have Forgotten My Password and would like to generate a new one.”
eSchooldata Parent Portal
What is the eSchoolData Parent Portal? The eSchoolData Parent Portal is a highly secure, internet-based application through which parents and guardians are able to view district permitted details of their student’s academic record.
Through the Parent Portal, parents and guardians have instant access to important information such as district and building announcements, assignment grades, student schedules, attendance information, progress reports, report cards, transcripts, assessment scores, course requests, immunization details, discipline incident information, bus assignments, or fees. Please note that the information you are able to see is regulated by your school district.
Parent Portal – Sarasota County Schools
Welcome to Sarasota County Schools Family Access Portal!
HEY PARENTS! Have you downloaded the new Sarasota County Schools Mobile App? It has everything you are most interested in right at your finger tips. Find out more at the District website. www.sarasotacountyschools.net
Grading Period Changeover: To view a previous grading periods assignment information use the date selector located at the top of the Assignments page.
– If you are a returning parent/guardian/student and had portal access last year, please try to sign in using your user name and password from last year.
– If you are a parent/guardian and already have a sign on to Family Access and need to add a second student – sign into Family Access using your existing user name and password. Add the second student by clicking “Settings” and select “My Students” from the menu.
– The registration process requires the student’s N number. NOT the student’s PIN number. When entering the student’s N number, do not enter the N or leading zero’s.
For instructions on registering as a new user on the Family Access portal (click here). For further information, contact your child’s school.
Plano ISD – Parent Portal for Grades & Attendance
Welcome to the Plano ISD Parent Portal
Parents with registered Parent Portal accounts can login and access: Grades | Attendance |
Student Registration | PASAR Registration & Payments Emergency Card | Performance Data | Immunizations
and other information about their students.
*Email must include: Student name, Student ID, Campus
Or Call: Plano ISD Help Desk at 469-752-8767
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM–6:00 PM, Friday 7:00 AM–5:00 PM
LOG INTO THE SHREWSBURY PARENT PORTAL
|SHREWSBURY PARENT PORTAL LOG IN|
LOGIN ISSUES & PROBLEMS
|I have forgotten my username|
|Your username is either your school network username or e-mail address. If you no longer have access to your username contact the school.|
|I have forgotten my password|
|If you have forgotten your password please use the link above.|
CPS Parent Portal
Welcome to the IMPACT Parent Portal. Please log in or register to continue.
Chicago Public Schools is excited to announce that starting April 22nd, 2019, Parent Portal will be replaced with a new system called Aspen. The current Parent Portal will no longer be available after Friday, April 12th. Log in to learn more.
High School Guidance Department / Parent Portal
Holland School District eSchool Parent Portal
The Parent Portal provides you with 24/7 access to your child’s academic information. With a parent portal account, you may log on at any time to view information regarding your child’s schedule, grades, and attendance.
A parent portal account provides you with a ‘one-stop’ shopping feel no matter how many children you have in the district or which buildings those children attend. The computer does all the work of correctly matching you up with your children.
Because of the family oriented design of the database, you will not need multiple login accounts. As you register your new kindergartener, their information will instantly be pushed to your portal view.
GCPS Parent Portal
Envisioning a System of World-Class Schools
Welcome to the Gwinnett Parent Portal, the go-to source for information about your child and his or her key school information, safely and securely, anytime from anyplace.
And our new responsive design provides you a mobile-friendly version, making it easier for you to stay in-the-know.